Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for CEO
- Coordinates meetings and training preparing logistics, relative documentation and finalize with digitalization and archiving all related training documentation and attendance list.
- Handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Develop a good working relationship with all levels of staff in all departments of the firms.
- Prepare requisitions for the Executive office purchases with appropriate authorization and arrange for payment.
- Make time and expense entries accurately in a timely manner and monitoring reports of Time Off days.
- Handle business correspondence and incoming calls proficiently and follow through with issues raised with appropriate parties.
- Communication summaries and place calls on behalf of CEO.
- Arrange essential mail both paper and electronic to help expedite CEO actions and avoid missing deadlines.
- Prepare professional business communication documents including memos, letters, invoices and emails.
- Adhere to firm directed formats including fonts and logos for all internal and external communication documents.
Organizing and Planning
- Arrange and reserve conference rooms, catering, audio visual and telephony equipment for meetings, training or other events as requested.
- Arrange flight tickets and accommodation reservations under guidance from the client and in cooperation with Executive office in accordance with firm policy.
- Prepare official agenda for meetings.
- Compile materials for training and meetings.
Filling and Document Management
- Develop and maintain effective filing system and archive of classified and confidential files.
- Maintain contact details for client (business contacts, etc.).
- Process records for destruction or disposition of documents with supervision on accordance with the firm’s policy and local legal requirements.
- Maintain and update electronic files in SharePoint sites as requested.
- College Degree preferred, high school diploma required at minimum.
- Previous work experience as an administrative assistant supporting executives is preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Organized, detail-oriented, competent follow through skills
- Excellent computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills – spelling, grammar and proofreading
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – positive/friendly demeanor, attentive listener
- Superior organization skills – ability to come up with processes and follow up
- Ability to anticipate problems and act accordingly
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task – great time management
- Ability to take initiative – assertive and confident.
- Must have flexibility to work overtime as required
- Fluent Italian and English
Deadline January 15th , 2020
Only suitable candidates will be contactedAPPLY NOW