Smartwork sh.p.k is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of iOS Developer that can work with our iOS Developer team to achieve our goals. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of development platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into client-friendly functions. As a iOS Developer at Smartwork, you will help to concept, design, and maintain applications for iPhone and iPad in iOS using Swift language.
- Designing and maintaining iOS and iPadOS applications using Swift.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final releases.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and automation of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize tasks for each
- Ability to interact and collaborate with other departments within Smartwork to solve problems;
- Exceptional initiative and attention to detail
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating creative, strategic, and analytical thinking skills, while maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Degree in IT, Information Engineering, or other related field. Bachelor’s degree it’s a must. Master’s degree preferable
- Fluent in Italian
- Fluent in English
Required Technical Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Swift language and/or Objective-C.
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Experience with iOS framework such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics.
- Experience in UIKit.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS to back-end services (JSON, HTTP, HTTPS, OAuth)
- Knowledge of other technologies and UI/UX standards (Sketch, Adobe).
- Knowledge of design principles and guidelines on the Apple interface
- Experience with memory and performance optimization tools
- Understanding the Git versioning system
- Ability to work in groups
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
What you can expect from this experience:
In addition to a secure job in a pleasant and collegial atmosphere, varieties of projects for customers in various industries are waiting for you. Flat hierarchies and the policy of open doors is applied. A unique innovative approach to your further development and professional growth is provided
The opportunity to join a new team and bring focus to the toughest problems through the design, development, and implementation of software solutions could be the place for you!
You can send your CV within 31 July 2018 to: email@example.com