We enable digital transformation across your enterprise with customised products that run business-critical processes quickly and securely.
24/7 Service Support
Service Support Management
We have a highly proficient network system administrator team to cater to the technical difficulties faced by such business with limited or no dedicated system administration resources. We provide both on-going and on-demand system administration support and remote system monitoring services which can be upgraded to full support during capacity expansion or emergencies. Our services are highly reliable and available round the clock to ensure that your business is always up and running.
- Server Maintenance
- Network Management
- Routine Check-up of your System and Servers
- Remote Troubleshooting Service
- Linux System Administration for Systems Running on the Linux Platform
- Windows System Administration for Systems Running on Windows
- Install and configure software, hardware and networks
- Monitor system performance and maintain them according to requirements
- Create and verify backups of data
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Respond to and resolve helpdesk requests
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Manage cloud infrastructure
NOC – Skills & Technologies
- System administratiActive Directory.
- Experience with Monitoring and Ticketing Platform as Nagios, ServiceNow, OTRS.
- Understanding of TCP/IP network environments including design, implementation & troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and analyze solutions and closely interact with parties from inside and outside the company
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of LAN (wired & wireless), WAN, and Firewall environments.
- Excellent interdepartmental collaboration and teaming abilities.
SSM extra services
- Manage the information technology infrastructure and providing support to all clients regarding technical issues, Windows 10 / Windows Server 2012 R2 Operating System and Office 365.
- Create environments (SAP ABAP developer Edition, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and Microsoft Dynamics NAV, etc.) and being in direct contact with our development teams regarding the problems that might arise.
- Zabbix Network Monitoring setup in CentOS 7 for centralized infrastructure monitoring
- PBX installation and configuration (3CX & Asterix)
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management on Windows Server 2012 R2
- SharePoint Server 2013 and 2016 Infrastructure built up in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Performing installation and configuration of Microsoft’s ERP Dynamics AX (version 2012 R3 CU10)
- Installing Dynamics AX and other relevant components on client’s facilities or cloud services
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Technical support: move between environments, 24/7 support to our clients, continuous cooperation with the development and functional teams.
- Creation of virtual infrastructure with VMWare hypervisor and Hyper V.
- Network administration of virtual and private networks: Fortigate 100E, FortiAP, FortiClient, pfsense, Site-to-Site and Client – Server VPN types, Mikrotik and Router OS